Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2022, 01:46 PM

Default Re: MADI core audio interface recommendation

Thanks for the advice.

I did call sonnet and they confirmed 100% compatibility. The latest pro tools update is a game changer for me. Allowing the increase In IO. Up until this week I was prepared to move over to HDX to get the IO count which started to really add up. $2k plus some fiber to coax boxes and I can run 3 channels of MADI tx and rx . Thanks again, excited to get it going