Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 10:00 PM

Default Music production toolkit and ilock

Hello,
I registered my Music Production Toolkit. How am I supposed to get it onto the ILock. I am trying to get MP Toolkit to start when I start my ProTools software.

Thanks for your help,
AB
Old 10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Music production toolkit and ilock

The Music Production Toolkit includes 2 cards, one to register the product, and another to activate the licenses.

The activation card includes an Activation Code and instructions on how to go to the website to activate the licenses, here:
http://secure.digidesign.com/activation/

After you enter your Activation Code and your iLok.com User ID, the 6 licenses in the Music Production Toolkit will be deposited to your iLok account.

iLok Information:

If you have not already done so, you would create an iLok.com account yourself at iLok.com:
http://www.iLok.com

Once you create an account there, your iLok User ID is what you use to login to your account on iLok.com (not your login password, which you also choose)

Your iLok.com User ID is not printed on your iLok. You would choose your own iLok.com User ID and whatever password you want.

If you have already created an account on ilok.com, but have forgotten your password to that account, there is a "password reminder" link on the login page.

If you are new to using iLok.com, we have some tutorial videos on the Digidesign website that explain how to use it:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=22764

Using iLok.com & Electronic iLok License Transfers
How to use iLok.com (Instructional Videos)
- How to create a free user account at iLok.com
- How to register your iLok on your iLok.com account
- How to transfer licenses from your iLok account to your iLok