Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2010, 01:49 PM

Default Arturia Analog Factory SE and Windows 7

I re-installed Pro Tools LE after a crash and went with Windows 7 64-bit. Downloaded all the newest updates and drivers. Everything installed and worked just fine until I tried to install Analog Factory SE from my ignition pack (pack 2 version 2.1). I followed the .PDF directions included and installed the DAE to: "C:/program files (x86)/common files/Digidesign/DAE/Plug-ins" when the installer asked where to install it.

AF stand-alone worked like a champ! First time I opened it it asked me to register, and so I did. However, when I open Pro Tools and the program is loading I get this message:

Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged:

Analog Factory.dpm

Move these plug-ins to the "Plug-ins (Unused)" folder?

I tried to uninstall and then re-install to no avail. Same problem occurs every time. Any help with this one? Could be I'm just missing a simple thing.