Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2008, 08:45 AM

Default "undo" function and history on 1 track?

not sure if this exists...having a history giving the ability to "undo" changes on an individual track only. say you spend a day tweaking plugs etc, then want to refer to a previous approach that you had going on one track. is there a chronological history per track, so you could go back and click on a particular setup in time to restore the plugs and settings that were used on the one track? i know, save the mix but it would be useful to have multiple undo's at the track level.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 AM

Default Re: "undo" function and history on 1 track?

There is if you have Autosave engaged. I have Autosave set to keep the last 99 saves - once every 3 minutes. I ended up setting it to 3 minutes, because as silly as it seems, 5 minutes held too much work for me.

Bobby Peru
Milwaukee, WI