Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 AM

Default who do i talk to about the digidesign store?

i'm having trouble logging into my EDU account over at
store.digidesign.com/edu

when i log in (on either Firefox and Safari) it tells me this

"Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete."

and i cannot log in at all.. so since i cant log in (my password is right, so its not a incorect password thing) i cannot go to the contact page directly on the store page.

i dont know what to do. please help as i am wanting to get this straightened out right away so when the new Pro Tools 8 comes out, i would be eligible for the student discount rate.

Thank You

EDIT: after i try logging into the edu site, and it tells me the redirection loop problem, its as if i'm logged in and i am able to access the NON edu site. i think its like an error on their part?

Old 10-04-2008, 10:58 AM

Default Re: who do i talk to about the digidesign store?

I'm able to log into my edu account using IE on XP.