Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2018, 03:50 PM

Default Track I/O Will not reset

Ok I tried doing a search but when I do a search I get the message below so am posting a thread.

When I am at home I use an Apollo Twin and an Eleven Rack under Pro Tool Aggregate and have all my I/O labeled.
When I disconnect my MacBook and open Pro Tools I use the N key and select Built In Output as my playback engine...
I open an existing session and it opens fine.
That all works; however; the stereo bus and master track I/O do not reset to Built In Output but instead show only the I/O options available when I have Pro Tools Aggregate set as my playback engine.
I have selected the path in I/O setup and deleted it and selected Default and seen it rebuild to Built In Output several times and still the Master and Stereo tracks will not allow me to select Built In Output as an output path...
Searched the manual and there is nothing in it on how to reset the track I/O itself.

Any thoughts? Screenshots available if needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 6.44.14 PM.jpg (20.0 KB, 0 views)