Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 PM

Default Factory Bundle Plug-ins not showing up in audiosuite?...

I have pro-tools LE 7.4 and installed the Factory v.2 disc, registered the licenses on my ilok and they still aren't showing up in the audiosuite with my other plugins on my ilok like antares auto tune and such...? Anyone have any suggestions? thanks, john
Old 05-28-2008, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Factory Bundle Plug-ins not showing up in audiosuite?...

Can we have a little more info re your set-up?

Help us help you

Specifically, which plug-ins are we talking about here? Can you instantiate the RTAS equivalents?

http://www.myspace.com/philogg
Old 05-29-2008, 04:17 PM

Hey Phil, thanks for you're reply. Here's some more info.. Hopefully this helps find the problem...

Computer: Macbook 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 4 GB
OS X 10.5.2
Protools 7.4

Plugins trying to install:
Maxim
- A must-have, world-class peak limiting and sound level maximizing plug-in that optimizes the overall level of audio input while preserving the integrity of the original sound.

moogerfooger Analog Delay
- A warm delay meticulously based on Bob Moog's classic analog design.

Joemeek SC2 Compressor- 
A compressor with a unique edge, modeled after hardware units used by top producers around the globe.

Joemeek VC5 Meequalizer-
 An equalizer that recreates a custom Joe Meek box that featured a treble and bass circuit with a sweepable mid control.

Cosmonaut Voice
- An "out-of-this-world" plug-in that offers a telephone voice, interplanetary effects, distortion, squelch, and even an authentic tone culled from recently declassified Russian space footage, all through a funky-looking interface.

Thanks, John
Old 05-29-2008, 04:22 PM

The plugins I'm trying to get to show up are the ones I got with the MBOX 2 factory bundle which you can see here...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...dle?sku=241730

any solutions to get them to show up?
Old 05-29-2008, 04:55 PM

I take it that the RTAS equivalents can be instantiated on track inserts? Are the installed plug-in versions the latest/up to date? I'd have a look at this first. If so, this could well be related to your Leopard OS and the imminent release of a compatible PT version might be your best bet.

http://www.myspace.com/philogg