How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 11-06-2021, 01:24 PM

Default [SOLVED] No Pro Tools Ultimate showing in my account

SOLVED

Hi,

Just purchased Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual about 5hrs ago. No issues with payment, but nothing showing in my Avid Master product download account, only my previous PT12 HD Perpetual. Nothing in my iLok either.

EDIT: Avid got in touch with me. They said my order was "in review". No idea why, but at least they've deposited a temporary license into my iLok. I just assumed it would be instant, as with any other digital sale/plug-in.

Last edited by abes; 11-07-2021 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:44 PM

Default Re: No Pro Tools Ultimate showing in my account

You are probably going to need to provide more info. You purchased this from where? Do you have an email from the seller confirming the transaction? Your payment card etc. actually got debited? Check your email spam/junk folder.

If you ordered on the Avid Store, does the transaction show up in "show order history" in your account?

It's sadly not uncommon for people to mistype their email addresses. If you had to provide your email address tied to your Avid or iLok account check (hopefully in an email) that you provided the correct one.
Old 11-07-2021, 05:19 AM

I should have stated where it was purchased. I bought directly from the Avid store. It's in my order history, money taken from bank, no emails from Avid and nothing in my iLok.

Everything is tied to my email as I've been using this account since 2011 and never had any issues.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:27 AM

I would expect you have seen a purchase in your Avid account by now.

Just to be clear a new perpetual Ultimate license purchased here https://shop.avid.com/ccrz__ProductD...&sku=DYNA20004 would have cost you about US$2,500. There have been unfortunate mix ups before between folks buying subscriptions or upgrades.

You can file an online store support case here: https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support or maybe once the USA opens up on Monday folks on the forum can help or escalate for you. Best to file that support request and post the incident # here so folks can get you the fastest help if things are still stuck.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:34 AM

See the edited first post, solved already. For clarification I am changing the thread title too.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:45 AM

Default Re: [SOLVED] No Pro Tools Ultimate showing in my account

Thanks Janne, missed that.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:35 AM

Default Re: [SOLVED] No Pro Tools Ultimate showing in my account

Thanks for your help Darryl