Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 03:49 PM

Question Help: Steven Slate SSD4 Platinum correct location...

Anyone know for sure where the Steven Slate RAR Library files should be loading to? I've done everything as per the instructions, Slate support thinks perhaps the files are for an older version, so they're sending me new ones, but I have an issue if anyone knows... I did download the files provided, into my Windows 7, and they went into C:\User\documents\SSD 4 Library Platinum. Should they be going into the x86 files? I moved my license as per instructions, (the .slc file into the Library folder), but to me it just seems weird the .rar files would be in a documents folder. Also, I opened them with the 7-zip but they then sat in the 7-zip folder and I had no idea where to move them to. Anyone working in Pro Tools 10 on Windows 7 have SSD4? Can you just tell me where your unzipped .rar files are? The people at SSD4 don't seem to know Pro Tools 10/Windows 7 very well. If someone who is already using this superior product could just direct me I'd be very appreciative. I'm not even sure the new disks they're sending will help if the files are not downloading to the right place, or being unzipped correctly. Thanks, anyone...