Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 04-05-2012, 03:25 PM

Default Scorch Store Unavailable

Hi, I've been using scorch for a while now and have managed to download many scores. However, for several days I have been unable to connect to the scorch store and now it has disappeared from itunes store too.

I thought it may have been a local problem to me, so I deleted scorch and then reinstalled it, of course now I have lost all of the scores I purchased - bit of a dipstick I guess.

Will the store be back soon does anyone know ? Or has anyone heard any news about this ? I have searched but have been unable to find anything out.

Any other chaps having similar issues ?

Thanks

Stu
Old 06-09-2012, 05:06 AM

Default Re: Scorch Store Unavailable

Hi,
I've been having the same problem. Last December 2011, I installed Avid Scorch for the iPad. However, when I tried to browse and search the Scorch Store, the default categories under "Featured" namely "Popular" and "Recommended" do not turn up any results. My list is blank. I have tried to re-install Avid Scorch and it is still the same. When I try to search for available scores, the App closes automatically. When I try to "See All" under "All Popular Scores", I get "no scores found". Benjamin Timms, Director of Engineering at Sibelius tried to help and we had a few exchanges and tried a few things. Didn' t work though. I gave up and decided I would just wait until they fixed whatever bug was causing my problem. I would try opening the App every now and then. Finally, when I tried opening the App this June (after 7 months) viola! Scores finally appeared and all was well. Yesterday I updated my iPad to ios 5.1.1. Guess what?! My problem is back and the Scorch Store doesn't turn up with any score at all. I hope they fix the problem soon.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Scorch Store Unavailable

Hello both,

We did have some problems with the Scorch store fairly recently, but these were rectified within about 24 hours. Please let me know if the problems you describe are still affecting you, and I'll look into this right away.

Best wishes,

Joe