Avid Scorch

Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 04-03-2012, 04:01 AM

Default avid scorch for Ipad in the UK itunes store?

I can't seem to locate Avid Scorch for Ipad on the UK iTunes store. I know it used to be there, I looked it up a few weeks ago, and it was there.

I bought it for my own iPad several months ago, but it seems that trying to locate it now, for my mum's new iPad is impossible.

Obviously there is no other way to view Sibelius files on the iPad, and this was one of the main reasons my mum bought a new iPad, so we're a little disappointed to see it's not available any more.

Can someone tell me why it's not available on the iTunes store for the UK any more?

This also makes me slightly worried as I've bought it myself, will I now lose access to my own one on my iPad? If I need to re-download it, will I be able to?

What else could we use to view sheet music on the iPad? We never buy scores to be fair, but mostly use our own creations. This just meant we could view them with minimum of fuss of converting, saving as "other files" etc.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:22 PM

Wink Re: avid scorch for Ipad in the UK itunes store?

Have you tried the app store??? It is still there.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM

Default Re: avid scorch for Ipad in the UK itunes store?

yes it is now back up on the UK store, but I didn't bother replying again, seeing as this section is so fantastically busy.

I do have to say, I'd be very disappointed if I needed real support from the company for this product, and I can also say that I would never use it to purchase scores through it either. You're just left alone to flounder.

Those that I had recommended, I have pre-warned now to expect nothing in response to problems. Shame really that what could be a very useful, and very prominent app basically lets itself down by the abandoning of any staff to help with it.

And that actually reminds me to review it to say so.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: avid scorch for Ipad in the UK itunes store?

Hi Stinkycats,

We did have a temporary issue with Scorch being available in the App Store, which as you now know has been resolved.

If you need any help with Scorch, please post in this forum and I would be happy to help. If the question relates to in-app purchases, then I can arrange to set you up a private case in our support system.

Best wishes,

Joe