Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 09-02-2011, 09:09 AM

Default Avid Scorch Store

Hello,

I have installed Avid Scorch in my iPad 2. I am correctly registered and I am logged in but I cannot see any song to purchase in Store.

A friend of mine did the same but he can log in and purchase scores.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, reset my iPad, but did not solve my issue.

When I try to browse the store, I receive an error message saying "No results found".

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:52 AM

Default Re: Avid Scorch Store

Hey. I have the same problem.I own an iPad 2 aswell and I get the same message when I go to the scorch store. I've tried the same things you mention on ur post. Did u manage to solve the problem?

Thanx
Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Gianluca.cherubini and Loucas,

I've tried reproducing the behaviour you describe - I wondered if it might be because your iPads are likely to not be using English as a primary language. I have tried setting my iPad to use Italian, but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Could you try setting your iPad to English yourselves to see if this changes anything?

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 09-10-2011, 05:11 AM

Hi joe,

Thanks for your reply but that didnt seem to work either. I had british english as my language and i switched it to english but still the same. Nothing appears in the store.

Thank you
Old 09-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Loucas,

I will follow this up with our database management team to make sure everything is being processed correctly at our end. I'll be back in touch shortly.

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 09-30-2011, 06:04 AM

Hey joe,

Thanks for forwarding this to your Database management team.

Have you heard anything back yet?

Thanks
Old 10-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Loucas,

I'm contacting you via our internal support system - I'll need to get your iPad UDID from you.

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 12-04-2011, 11:41 PM

Question Re: Avid Scorch Store

Hi Joe,
I bought Avid Scorch from the Ipad Apps Store just now. However, when I try to browse and search the Scorch Store, the default categories under "Featured" namely "Popular" and "Recommended" do not turn up any results. My list is blank. I have tried to re-install Avid Scorch and it is still the same. When I try to search for available scores, the App closes automatically. When I try to "See All" under "All Popular Scores", I get "no scores found".

I have read your initial advice to make sure that the Language setting on my Ipad is set to English. I have done this too and I am still encountering the same problem.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator

Hello Cecile S.,

Which country do you live in? It may be that there are licence issues preventing some of the music being distributed in your country. Let me know and I will look into this for you.

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 12-05-2011, 04:26 AM

Unhappy Re: Avid Scorch Store

Thank you for your quick reply Joe. I am in the Philippines. It's not just some of the music in the Scorch Store that I can not view or access. I can not access all. 'Appreciate you looking into it. It doesn't make sense that the Apps Store gave me access to buy the app if I wouldn't be able to buy any of the scores. I encountered licensing constraints when I tried to buy this app called Pandora because it is not available in my country. But with this Pandora app, I couldn't buy the app right from the start.