Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 11-16-2020, 12:04 PM

Default FS PT 9 license ilok transfer and tdm plugins

selling a PT9 hd license. asking $400
Also have a ton of TDM plugins available. all available for transfer.
Also have an hd3 pci e system for sale,

Let me know what you're looking for.

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-20-2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:05 PM

Default Re: FS PT 9 license ilok transfer and tdm plugins

Is that PT HD 9?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
DUAL OS WIN 10 & 7sp1 64 BIT
1TB SSD 250GB SSD 120GB SSD
Old 11-17-2020, 12:51 PM

What TDM plugs you have??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PT 10.3.10 HD Accel 6, Mac Pro 5.1 12 Core 3.46hz Dual Boot Lion 10.7.5 and Maverick 10.9.5 32GB Ram Magma PE6R4i Chassis
Old 11-17-2020, 11:27 PM

Hey Slesh,

Any chance you have an iLok licence for TC Electronics MD3 TDM?

Let me know if you have.

Cheers.

Steve Bush
Old 11-20-2020, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRiLLZz View Post
Is that PT HD 9?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
yes pt hd 9

I'm selling a virtually complete Pro Tools HD3 system. with computer and tons of legit plugins. Selling the following.Pro Tools HD3 in a Mac Pro 1,1 running Pro tools 9 on ox 10.7.5. Also comes with an Avid Midi IO interface . Comes with the following plugins. Everything from Waves, Voce chorus Tl aggro Tel ray Space Smack Sans amp Reverb 1 Pro tools hd 9 Pitch doctor v3 Pitch n time pro Mcdsp analog channel Maxim Meek vc 5 Meek sc2 Harmony 4 Focusrite d2/d3 Fairchild 670 Dinr D fi Cosmonaut Bf3a Voce bundle Moogerfooger bundle Bf fairchild bundle Amp farm Acces virus aTutotune Avox ALL PLUGINS ARE LEGIT AND WILL COME WITH THE ILOK or they can be transferred to your ilok account at your expense. All you need is an interface, such as a 192. This is a totally up and running system and everything works. If you don't want the computer I can provide a bootable external hard drive that is already set up and running this system. It's plug and play. Computer does not come with keyboard, mouse or monitor. Selling bc i upgraded to hdx.|buyer pays actual shipping to be calculated after purchase. Pickup is welcome, I'm in Wilton Ct.

you can buy just the software if you don't want the hd.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul23 View Post
What TDM plugs you have??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm selling a virtually complete Pro Tools HD3 system. with computer and tons of legit plugins. Selling the following.Pro Tools HD3 in a Mac Pro 1,1 running Pro tools 9 on ox 10.7.5. Also comes with an Avid Midi IO interface . Comes with the following plugins. Everything from Waves, Voce chorus Tl aggro Tel ray Space Smack Sans amp Reverb 1 Pro tools hd 9 Pitch doctor v3 Pitch n time pro Mcdsp analog channel Maxim Meek vc 5 Meek sc2 Harmony 4 Focusrite d2/d3 Fairchild 670 Dinr D fi Cosmonaut Bf3a Voce bundle Moogerfooger bundle Bf fairchild bundle Amp farm Acces virus aTutotune Avox ALL PLUGINS ARE LEGIT AND WILL COME WITH THE ILOK or they can be transferred to your ilok account at your expense. All you need is an interface, such as a 192. This is a totally up and running system and everything works. If you don't want the computer I can provide a bootable external hard drive that is already set up and running this system. It's plug and play. Computer does not come with keyboard, mouse or monitor. Selling bc i upgraded to hdx.|buyer pays actual shipping to be calculated after purchase. Pickup is welcome, I'm in Wilton Ct.