Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 06-30-2012, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Avid Scorch Store

Hi am havering the same problem can yo tell me what can I do
Old 07-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Hello Donald,

Please can you describe in more detail the symptoms that you're experiencing? Where abouts in the world are you located (or in other words, which branch of the iTunes store do you usually purchase from)?

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 07-23-2012, 07:24 PM

Hi Joe,
It will be almost a month since you said you'd ask Ben to get in touch with me. No one from Avid Scorch has since gotten in touch with me. My problem with your App still remains (running on 8 months now).
Old 07-24-2012, 01:25 AM
Super Moderator

Hello Cecile,

Apologies for the delay - as you may know, the Sibelius team are under a lot of pressure at the moment. I will enquire with Ben to see if he can get in touch.

Best wishes,

Joe
Old 03-13-2013, 04:22 PM

Thumbs down Re: Avid Scorch Store

I recently purchased an SAB choir arrangement of "Home," arranged by Alan Billingsley. It was VERY difficult to find in the Scorch store. I tried entering "Home" into the search bar, but had to scroll through 14 pages of titles, including every song that contained the word "home" in it (Sweet Home Alabama, Take Me Home Country Roads, There's No Place Like Home, etc...), before finally coming to the very last song (out of 1054!), and there it was... this process took me 10 to 15 minutes. It seems logical to me that either a: exact matches should come first, or b: the songs should be listed alphabetically (or perhaps both). Then, either a page number list or an alphabet list should allow the user to jump over pages.

Unfortunately, I had to leave the store, and then come back to it later to order the song, and once again, the only way I could find that exact arrangement of that exact song, was to scroll through all 14 pages, 1054 songs again! I would appreciate the search features of the store to be improved. Thanks!

Last edited by LarkDeb1; 03-17-2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added another suggestion