Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-30-1999, 04:00 AM

Default Samplecell II How does it work

I am intrested in purchasing samplecell but don't know how it actually works.

Can someone explain how it works and the benefits of using it in the computer as opposed to seperate hardware?

Where are samples stored are they available on demand, how are the loaded etc., TDM ?
Old 06-30-1999, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Samplecell II How does it work

If you can, your best bet is to go to the Digidesign "Products" page, and scroll down the lower left page to "Sample Cell II", read on, then go to the Sample Cell data sheet page, it will tell you about how you can add a TDM Module to work perfectly in sync with your Pro Tools. I use it everyday, and frankly wonder how I ever got along without it! Now, I want to run at leat 75% of my studio off of it and Pro Tools!!! Just about every major producer and sound engineer who works with TV, movie to picture, and heavy remix production uses it in LA! It's as simple as drag, drop, edit, and trigger! and Boom! Even works great with spotting sound to pics! Check it out on the products page, it's well worth every cent!

Mike

------------------