Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 08-27-2008, 05:56 AM

Unhappy Where did my Digirack go?

Hi,

I have just installed Pro Tools M-powered on my PC (XP) and it runs like a clock.

Everything is as it should except that there is no Digirack-plug in to be found in audio suite (just 3 other plug ins that I have no use for at this time).

I really need reverb and the way I read the specifications, Digirack (including the Dverb and many other effects) should be included in the Pro Tools version I have purchased.

Why doesn't Digirack appear in the audio suite menu? What have I done wrong? (I tried installing everything in the folder "Prepaid plugins" as well, but these plug ins need separate purchase and none of them is called "Digirack").

I do not yet have internet access on my Pro Tools-dedicated computer but that couldn't be the problem could it?

Very grateful for any help!
/Karin
Old 08-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Avid

Default Re: Where did my Digirack go?

Which version of Pro Tools did you install? Can you check that the installer had the DigiRack plug-in checked?

If you go to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Digidesign/DAE/Plug-Ins - do you see plug-ins like D-Verb, Invert-Duplicate, Gain and such in that folder?
Old 08-27-2008, 09:52 AM

Reinstall it and expand the plus sign next to the Pro Tools box and make sure that the Bombactory, Digirack and Pro Tools are all selected.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 09-04-2008, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Which version of Pro Tools did you install? Can you check that the installer had the DigiRack plug-in checked?

If you go to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Digidesign/DAE/Plug-Ins - do you see plug-ins like D-Verb, Invert-Duplicate, Gain and such in that folder?
I did see all those plug-ins in the folder. But they didn't appear in the program interface.

I then started the installation process (the Digirack was allready selected as it was when I first installed the program) and choosed "repair current installation".

That did the job! I can now happily use all if the effects I wanted!
Thanks for helping!

(I still do not understand why they didn't appear after my first installation, but everything is cool now ; ))