Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools

Old 06-30-2022, 10:34 AM

Default Frame Rate Metadata Missing

AVID, isn't it about time that ya'll start printing frame rate meta data on files bounced or exported from Pro Tools? This causes extra steps and unneeded headache with other programs that display the wrong original timestamp data due to not seeing a frame rate.

Does anyone have a successful work around for this that doesn't involve Wave Agent (which is the work around I am currently using).

An example of what I am dealing with. I bounce a mix in a 29.97df session that begins at 01:00:00;00. Wave Agent and Premier see that original time stamp of 00:59:59:29. This isn't the end of the world, but when we do 2-3+ hour live recordings with time of day tc, the offset is greater.