Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 03-08-2022, 01:21 AM

Default Cloud related issue with Pro Tools First

hi All, ive come across a snag with pro tools first, as of yesterday it stopped uploading my project to the cloud everytime i attempted to save it. First it got stuck at 54% transfer and then failed shortly after, so I made a few changes to the file, and tried saving again, it failed. So then I quit everything and logged out, logged back in to avid cloud and pro tools first, and this time pro tools told me that there was a conflict with my project between the local and cloud save. I opened up the local save as I had already got quite some work done, and attempted to upload to the cloud again, but it failed once more. A system restart didn't help to solve anything, so I opted to remove the project from the cloud and reupload it, however when I tried this, I was met with the below error:

"Assertion in "d:\ ws\ ptf\ release\ 2021\ r2\ protools\ newfilelibs\ sys\ sys_fileloc.cpp", line 216."

so I tried one final thing, create a new empty project, import the data from the previous one and then upload, and even here, the upload did not succeed.

System: windows 10 P, i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz/2.30 GHz, 16GB Ram 2666mhz
Old 03-09-2022, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Cloud related issue with Pro Tools First

Found a solution, to whoever comes across such issue: I accessed the Pro tools preferences by running %appdata% command in windows Run programme, access the Avid folder, backed up the Pro tools first preferences to my desktop before deleting them, restarted my system and re-accessed pro tools first, everything started working again as before.