Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 05-28-2008, 04:56 AM

Default Removing RTAS pluggins?

Hi all.

I’ve done a search of the forum but was unsuccessful in finding the information that I need.

I’ve obtained a whole load of RTAS demos over the years and I’ve finally got sick of being prompted for activation on start up and I want to remove them. The thing is I can’t for the life of me find out where the RTAS plugins are installed! Plugins like Digi Translator, DV Toolkit, Pluggo etc.

I take it there is a Digidesign folder where all RTAS plugins go by default? I can easily find my VST’s but no RTAS!

Thanks for any help.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:15 AM

Default Re: Removing RTAS pluggins?

If the plug-ins have an uninstaller, use that otherwise the folder you're looking for is - Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-ins. Move the unwanted plug-ins to the adjacent unused plug-ins folder (or delete them).

http://www.myspace.com/philogg
Old 05-28-2008, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Removing RTAS pluggins?

Quote:
If the plug-ins have an uninstaller, use that otherwise the folder you're looking for is - Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-ins. Move the unwanted plug-ins to the adjacent unused plug-ins folder (or delete them).

http://www.myspace.com/philogg
You absolute star! If you ever find yourself in Newcastle, give me a shout and I’ll buy you a beer