Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 04-28-2010, 01:55 PM

Unhappy Current playback engine...

Hi all,
I have been having this problem for a while now but today it got to a point that was completely unproductive and intrusive into my creativity...
Basically I have a delta audiophile 192 card and I'm using a Focusrite ISA one w/a digital Spdif using the ISA one as the clock source (External)

All my projects are usually done at 88.2 kHz, so when trying to open a project I get The current playback engine does not support a sample rate of 44.1kHz???

The only way I can get around this is to close PT then open M-audio panel and set clock source to internal, open PT and my project.....then close it and open the M audio panel select External then I can open PT and my project fine???

I have disabled audio in the control panel and updated to 8.0.3cs2 and still no luck.
Any help would be appreicated as I have wasted hours trying to solve this...