Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM

Default Bank acc didn't have enough $ for Annual Subscription payment. Account now on hold

Last month our annual subscription payment didn't go through because I didn't have enough money sitting in the account it comes out of.

Have been trying to make my way through the shameless labyrinth that is AVID help. Just spent 80 minutes on hold to the Asia Pacific help line that is in Tokyo... until my phone ran out of call credit because it was an international call.

All I want to do is send Avid money so our subscription isn't on hold anymore.
Can someone employed by avid call me on +61417977896 or email me at [email protected]. A call is preferable.

I'm off to start making complaints to Australian Consumer Affairs and the Ombudsman and suss out going back to cubase.

What a joke.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Bank acc didn't have enough $ for Annual Subscription payment. Account now on hol

Welcome to the community, and sorry about the difficulty reaching CS.

Started a case for you so please check your email for info.