Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 09-27-2003, 10:26 AM

Default Overall - Your Fav PTLE Plug-in

Simple . . . what is your favorite PTLE plug-in (AS or RTAS)?

Mine . . . Waves Renaissance Compressor

rockrev
Old 09-27-2003, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Overall - Your Fav PTLE Plug-in

Well I don't have just one. McDSP analog channel I can't start a mix with out it.. it makes all of the tracks fit better. Then DaD valve makes my drums have so much punch. Ren compressor my main compressor. Those are the three plugs I can't live without. I don't use reverb that much but when I do, I like Altiverb. I'm feeling the digi delay. They got that one right.

Wiz
Old 09-27-2003, 01:10 PM

my desert island plugin would definitely be the digirack 1 band eq. if there's one plugin that i can't live without and use every day, its that one.
Old 09-27-2003, 02:37 PM

My vote goes to... C4 from Waves!!!. It´s just so versatail and opens up your mix as well as good for voice and instruments.

(WorldOfWiz: You are in the "Windoze" forum now - sad to say we don´t have those plugins you like so much, or are you just trying to rub it in? Altiverb [or similar] is just a plugin we should have... DAD Valve as well. But sorry, they don´t deliever to us and they are losing money by the day for their attitude...)
VI: Reason 8, Ivory It., Trilian|Omnisphere, VG2/RealGuitar, Kontakt6|GPO, Goliath|Gypsy|Fab Four, Candy, Structure, EZdrum, BIAB Audiophile
Hardware: TLM49|TLM103, SPL Track One, TC M-One, Artist Contr.v2|Transp|3xMix
Old 09-27-2003, 06:56 PM

Quote:
WorldOfWiz: You are in the "Windoze" forum now - sad to say we don´t have those plugins you like so much, or are you just trying to rub it in? Altiverb [or similar] is just a plugin we should have... DAD Valve as well
You know what, I wasn't even thinking about it. Those are just my fav plus that I use everyday.

Wiz
Old 09-27-2003, 08:51 PM

Hey man! I'm getting ready to finish Low backflow. I sent you an e-mail; did you get ti? Tell me how you use your one band. I really havent used it. I normally use the 10 band. I'd be very intrerested!

Regards,

Mike

July

MP3's
Old 09-27-2003, 09:20 PM

Quote:
my desert island plugin would definitely be the digirack 1 band eq. if there's one plugin that i can't live without and use every day, its that one.
damn straight

-drew
Old 09-27-2003, 10:48 PM

OH....... MY........ GODDDDDDDDD!!!!! Wiz, you're so lame! Anyway, I agree about the C4. Great plugin. I use the Bombfactory 1176&LA2A quite a bit if I'm mixing in the computer. Sence my Digi001 is used primarily for editing, the all time money maker plugin has to be.... lets face it....... Auto-tune Thank the lord for Auto-tune!
Jayman #9
Old 09-28-2003, 01:33 PM

GRM tools' Comb filter gets used all the time. A great way to change any sound into something else.
I also use the 1-band all the time, as for how? Usually for low-passing or high-passing.
Oh, and Sansamp PSA-1 and Antares Tube end up on ever song. Somewhere. They actually get used more for drums and percussion than guitars... who knew?

Is that enough for my 1 favorite? 8o)
-Olaf