Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 03-25-2023, 07:26 PM

Default Dolby Mastering Suite Upgrade to 5.0

So, I purchased the mastering suite upgrade to the 5.0 renderer yesterday and I have yet to receive an ILOK deposit.

I contacted support - Case # 04603659, and basically the support agent Jude said, “download and run the installer. Follow the on-screen prompts. I’m closing this case.”

What Jude doesn’t realize is that the on-screen prompts go to the ILOK licensing path. Which I’ve yet to receive.

Out of curiosity, and since my original Renderer purchase came with four licenses, I purchased a Production Suite to 5.0 license and that got deposited just fine.

This support method is kind blowingly painful.

So, now I have to buy a single incident support case to try and get my activation?!
Dolby Atmos Renderer, connection via Dolby Audio Bridge, & Dante.
Audio I/O hardware for DAW = Avid MTRX Studio & Dante