How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2023, 05:55 PM

Default Pitch Changing Questions

Hello to all,
I've got a session originally recorded in D....I changed using Elastic Audia and lowered two semi tones.. Saved the session, I thought in Key of C. A couple times now, the session will reopen in D. Yesterday, saved the session in C once again. Now today, I open'er up, and it's playback in Bb!! So how do I get this to stay in the key I save a session in?? I'm worried I'll edit part of a track, and I'll never figure out what's happening on playback. Is there a setting somewhere that I clicked? Something like Revert to prior on Saving? Of course, how does that explain the move to Bb? Pfew... The original key was D... Strange stuff to me.. I sure appreciate any thoughts.
And the other thing when I think about this, when I tune up a guitar to play along, it seems like the guitar is flat.. I can't be that bad a tuner, I don't think. :) Thank you for taking a look at this..