Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 02-15-2023, 05:33 PM

Default Rob Papen's Predator-3 PL synthesizer – free Pro Tools Inner Circle reward

“Predator-3 PL is a hybrid analog and wavetable synth with a whopping 5,200+ presets spanning a vast array of classic and modern electronic sounds and textures. Whether you’re searching for a specific sound or looking to explore something new, you’ll find it with this virtual instrument.”

For Pro Tools users with a current Plan, login: https://my.avid.com/account
In My Products, scroll down to
Pro Tools Inner Circle - Free plugins, content & more
Hit the Redeem button for your Serial Code
Then go to:
https://www.robpapen.com/Predator-3_...er_Circle.html

Please note:
Select the Register New tab and from the drop-down menu next to Product,
select 'Predator-3 PL' (Note that version will auto-populate v1.0)

When registering your Serial Number, in the field called ‘Type’ - click the ‘Deal’ button
Old 02-15-2023, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Rob Papen's Predator-3 PL synthesizer – free Pro Tools Inner Circle reward

“Close your music program ahead of running the installer with your serial.
To enter your serial please use copy/paste and check that there is no space ahead and/or after pasting the serial.”
Old 02-16-2023, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Rob Papen's Predator-3 PL synthesizer – free Pro Tools Inner Circle reward

Does this mean that you lose the Predator 3 if your current support for a perpetual license expires?
Old 02-16-2023, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin ice View Post
Does this mean that you lose the Predator 3 if your current support for a perpetual license expires?
Good question! My guess is this may be ours to keep.

Hopefully Rob or someone from Avid will chime in with the official answer.

We know other Inner Circle freebies like SynthCell and GrooveCell are not Perpetual licenses – they are listed as ‘Subscription’ licenses in iLok License Manager, like HEAT and the Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle, which are available while your Pro Tools Subscription or Perpetual license has a current Plan, but disappear if you let your Plan lapse.

Predator-3 PL doesn’t use iLok – the Serial Number is registered with Rob Papen. It’s the "light version" of Predator-3 and Upgrades are offered at Rob Papen>My Products>Special Offers:

Predator-3 PL upgrade offer to Predator-3

“Hello Predator-3 PL user

Thank you for using the Predator-3 PL synthesizer.
If you enjoyed using it, we can offer a special price on Predator-3 for Euro 74-- / USD 74-- (instead of Euro 149-- / USD 149—)!
The full version of Predator-3 offers full access to all parameters with deep editing, plus many more features, and is available in AAX, VST3, VST, NKS, and AU plugin formats.

Selected resellers:

UK: Gear4Music
Europe: Thomann | BestService
Japan: Dirigent
USA: KVR | Sweetwater | PluginDiscounts

Please note: the reseller will request the PDF, which you can print/download in the top section of 'My Products'.

To obtain this offer at robpapen.com is by click 'Get Special Offer' on the right-hand side.”

There is also the option to upgrade to “The Lot” –
“the eXplorer-8 bundle exclusive for Euro 299-- / USD 299-- (instead of Euro 499/ USD 499--)!
The eXplorer-8 holds all the current - Rob Papen - plugins as AAX, VST3, VST, NKS, and AU plugins.”

I’ve contacted Rob and asked if there’s a VST3 version, because I’ve got the AAX and VST versions, but no VST3 is listed in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Old 02-16-2023, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkJE View Post
... asked if there’s a VST3 version, because I’ve got the AAX and VST versions, but no VST3 is listed in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Answer:
"Indeed there is only Predator-3 PL AAX for Pro Tools.
The VST dll is used to create the Predator-3 PL AAX version."
Old 02-17-2023, 06:23 AM

I downloaded this last night. A long time ago I had a trial version of Predator. It does have some great sounds for sure. And the 50% discount to upgrade to the full version is nice. I doubt I'll do that given that I don't think there's much to gain with full version since I have both Omnisphere and Falcon full versions. I don't see that Predator full version provides some new sonic possibilities that I can't get with either of those (not to mention the other 50+ VI's I already have! )

Old 02-17-2023, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkJE View Post
“Predator-3 PL is a hybrid analog and wavetable synth with a whopping 5,200+ presets spanning a vast array of classic and modern electronic sounds and textures. Whether you’re searching for a specific sound or looking to explore something new, you’ll find it with this virtual instrument.”

For Pro Tools users with a current Plan, login: https://my.avid.com/account
In My Products, scroll down to
Pro Tools Inner Circle - Free plugins, content & more
Hit the Redeem button for your Serial Code
Then go to:
https://www.robpapen.com/Predator-3_...er_Circle.html

Please note:
Select the Register New tab and from the drop-down menu next to Product,
select 'Predator-3 PL' (Note that version will auto-populate v1.0)

When registering your Serial Number, in the field called ‘Type’ - click the ‘Deal’ button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk