Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2014, 11:28 AM

Default Import Dll Izotope_radius_Xform_x64.dll can not be loaded error ( FIX )

Hi !

I found the FIX for the :

Import Dll Izotope_radius_Xform_x64.dll can not be loaded error

Steps :

1. Download the elastic audio here !

2. Copy the .zip to your desktop.

3. Right click on the .zip and choose Extract All.

3. Go to C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools\System Plug-Ins.

4. Move the folder called Elastic Audio.aaxplugin from the extracted .zipfolder to the folder you opened in step 3. You will be replacing a file of the same name. ( In my case was hidden but it was there )

5. Restart Pro Tools and you should have normal functionality.

I think this thing need to be verified and fixed by Avid..
Old 05-14-2014, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Import Dll Izotope_radius_Xform_x64.dll can not be loaded error ( FIX )

If I recall correctly, this problem is introduced by the installation of FL Studio, which does something funky with the Radius DLL file. If that is indeed the case, this is a bug to report to Imageline.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Import Dll Izotope_radius_Xform_x64.dll can not be loaded error ( FIX )

hi..

No is Not mesasone , i dont use FLstudio..and i have never used that program ....

So maybe the case you mention was a confusion .....BTW i saw the post but the fix that they give doesnt apply in thsi case because isnt the same file at all ...their file was the izotope and im my case
was the elastic audio plugin axx.

thanks but it isnt ...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:08 PM

Okay, I thought that was it. For reference, elastic audio uses Izotope Radius. So it is the same file. Or at least it was in PT10, but your issue is apparently unrelated to FL Studio.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaone View Post
Okay, I thought that was it. For reference, elastic audio uses Izotope Radius. So it is the same file. Or at least it was in PT10, but your issue is apparently unrelated to FL Studio.
yes that correct ...i want to add that thought the error says izotope it was related directly
with the elastic audio as you can see in the attachment so that why i beleive that in the post
you are referring was a misunderstanding becuase the same file is related ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg attachment.jpeg (29.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-17-2014, 08:41 AM

Hi' this is too difference problems whit same resolve! some what.

The problem whit FL as a plugin causes the elastic-audio not to load an putting the dill there was to get the system to work correctly whith that program as a plugin also some other plugins can causes this.
THIS WAS BEFORE PT 11 was release and still occur whit all ver's of pt .

Now PT11 has a installer problem that drop's there HDXX 1.9k izotope dill sometimes instead of leaving the vanilla 1.6.kb
that dill must be replace whit correct 1.6k izotope.dill this is in my post also they can use your fix if it works ok just look at agreement to be here that's ok whit me.

if you check out my post on this you will see it was before the ex.11.0.2 fix and this one i give you each ver's of pt and were to put the dill if you need to.http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=348950

popajoe

Last edited by popajoe; 05-18-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:21 AM

hi popajoe !

Beleive me ive tried the fix in your post like dozem times with NO luck.. i was really desperate

the only solution was the one that posted iny case .......i dont think its the same problem
tought the file is related ...another thing is that i had never used FL and before PT11 i didnt have this error ..

thanks !
Old 05-17-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeam25 View Post
hi popajoe !

Beleive me ive tried the fix in your post like dozem times with NO luck.. i was really desperate

the only solution was the one that posted iny case .......i don't think its the same problem
tought the file is related ...another thing is that i had never used FL and before PT11 i didn't have this error ..

thanks !
Now PT11 has a installer problem that drop's there HDXX 1.9k izotope dill sometimes instead of leaving the vnilla 1.6.kb
that dill must be replace whit correct 1.6k izotope.dill this is in my post also they can use your fix if it works ok just look at agreement to be here that's ok whit me.
this fix is in my post for pt11 win we went to 11.0.2 and i did not say FL cause it and gave this as the fix there

Here is one my post same dill win pt ask you to put it in unused plugin folder look at top of it for reason : PT iztop-elastic-audio-ilok-aut-zations not found
the fix is the 1,601kb iZotope_Radius_XForm_x64.dill this is the only one that works.

How to install; don't replace folder just the dill only. copy and paste the
iZotope_Radius_XForm_x64.dill in folder.

Default Re: Found cause of izotope-radius error:
Hi' PT 11 iztop problem is cause by the installer not putting the dill folder's in correct place.

USE THE 11.0.2 FIX for the newer ver's of PT the 10.36;7;8 does not have the problem only the 11 ver's now .
Last edited by popajoe; 01-26-2014 at 07:44 AM.

you can find it in pt11.0 or in pt11.0.1 original .
look in pt system plugin elastic-audio content 64.

after updating sometime your pc/mac can see a problem during last session an will load from last good start up which is before you updated
so problem is back just replace dill an open pt then close it out an reboot before going to work!

After the first error: PT ask you to put it in unused plugins read the reason( No i-lok authorization found ).

i hope you see it's the same repair
HAVE FUN NOT Problems popajoe!
Last edited by popajoe; 01-01-2014 at 01:48 PM.http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=348950

Last edited by popajoe; 05-18-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:55 PM

Hi !

I don't have any problems man ... the true is that after few days with NO luck ...I found this by myself ...only Swrec and Bruce chimed in but with no luck !

So whats your point ? That you found the fix ? Well ok I have no problem with that at all , then you found it.. no big deal...

The thing is in my case I found it too..... so ? For me it doesn't have any relevance my friend !!

The reason that posted is because I think it could help other people nothing more , nothing less ....this is a cooperative forum NOT a racing forum !!

Anyway its Nba playoff and MIAMI its gonna lose

night..
Old 05-17-2014, 06:58 PM

Try not to be so antagonistic to the people that try to help you, okay?