Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 07-21-2012, 07:59 AM

Default FS: Pro Tools 9 Ilok License $225 including transfer fee

Hi there everyone! I am selling my Pro Tools 9 Ilok license, asking price is $225 and I will pay the Ilok transfer fee.

Payment can be made through paypal, at which point I would quickly transfer the ilok license to the ilok account name of your choice.

If interested please email me at dan (at) danielsteinberg.com

This was purchased as an online download straight from Avid, so I do not have Factory Install discs. However, when I made the online purchase I burned discs of the the Mac/PC Pro Tools 9 installers and can ship them to your postal address of choice, if needed.

This license can be used to use Pro Tools 9 on its own, or (I believe) alternatively as a significantly cheaper way to get into Pro Tools 10 by using the license to be eligible for upgrade pricing, as opposed to paying full price.

Feedback on past sales for ebay available here
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

and for Amazon seller marketplace here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A2JSE2617TT2AO

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:40 PM

Default Re: FS: Pro Tools 9 Ilok License $225 including transfer fee

Sold