Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2011, 03:10 PM

Default Need a new quieter fan to HD IO..

Hi!
I just got the HD IO to my mastering studio. But unfortunately the fan it's just too noisy. Maybe I should contact support, but hope that someone here has an idea of what to get as I think this is what it is and I need to buy a new one.

I live in Sweden, but I don't mind buying from the US if I can get a really nice quiet fan. I have read somewhere that there are some good silent fans out there. At least better than this one. I hope for the best, this just doesn't work anyhow. If anyone got an idea how to get a fan in Europe (in Sweden..), that would for sure be great. But it doesn't really matter, I just want a great and silent fan that fit and works perfect with the HD IO.

Appreciate any advice.

/G