Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2011, 05:00 PM

Default waves sell out,update plan

hallo everyone i posted a little complaint to the waves people about their sell out,maybe some of you feel the same and will write comments on their website. my original post was:hey guys,as you know from my account,i own the most of your beloved software.but every week you perform new drops in prices for plugins,wich lead me to my question "did i paid to much for the product".now you even shout out for a black friday in sales,does that mean your company will diminish from the market?
the scandalous thing here is that you asking me for renewing my update plan for several plugins for the same price that new customers get the software for.thats not fair.reach out for new customers but
be loyal to your old ones.i say give all of us long time users a free update plan.