Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 10-08-2015, 05:33 PM

Default Bought PT 12 Annual Upgrade, no redemption code

Hi, I bought PT 12 for the annual upgrade cost of $220, have an order number, have the product listed on my account, but when I try to "select upgrade options". it just tells me in red letters RedemptionCode is required, but I purchased directly through the store, and my order receipt email doesn't have a redemption code.

Extremely annoying paying $250 with tax for something that is completely broken before I can even get it.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Bought PT 12 Annual Upgrade, no redemption code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfistx48 View Post
Hi, I bought PT 12 for the annual upgrade cost of $220, have an order number, have the product listed on my account, but when I try to "select upgrade options". it just tells me in red letters RedemptionCode is required, but I purchased directly through the store, and my order receipt email doesn't have a redemption code.

Extremely annoying paying $250 with tax for something that is completely broken before I can even get it.
If the product is listed in our account, you shouldn't need to select upgrade options, it's already there. That's a benefit of buying direct, having the upgrade automatically get registered into your account.

Assuming it's been deposited correctly of course.

So, if its listed in your account, you should be able to click on the product name, and/or the down arrow at the right hand side.

That should open up the entry to show you a few extra bits of info, and then there is the option to show product details.

Within that, you should have links to all the installers.

Do you have all that, or not?

Of course you also need to get the license onto your iLok using iLok License Manager.

Come back and let us know if you need more info or if your account entry isn't as I described.
Digi 003 Console for control surface only, Focusrite OctopreLE and MOTU Traveler for extra analog-ADAT conversion, UAD Apollo Quad Silver with Thunderbolt card, Apollo x4 and pci-e Octo, Adam A77X monitors.
Pro Tools 2022.4, Media Composer 8.9, Sibelius 8.7, Cubase Pro 11, Wavelab Pro 11, Logic Pro X 10.5.1, Mainstage 3.
Various apps, soft synths, FX plugins.
Plenty of hardware synths, rack gear, microphones etc.
And then there's the studio ;-)
Old 10-09-2015, 06:49 AM

I have the actual item in my list, but no actual options. This is what appears:

http://i.imgur.com/ZnierXj.jpg

when I click the option, this is what shows up:

http://imgur.com/9ukdy05

I also don't have anything else in my iLok licenses except for my old Pro Tools express still on there.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:30 AM

Tried to post a reply with some links to screenshots but wouldn't go through I guess. I don't have any licenses on my iLok aside from the original Pro Tools Express, and I do have the option inside my avid account labelled as "Pro Tools Annual Upgrade and Support Plan", but when I click the arrow, it lists it as "Perpetual Product", has "System ID:" with a blank next to it, "iLok ID:" with my current iLok ID, and a link that just says "Select upgrade options", and upon clicking that, it reloads the page with "'RedemptionCode' is required" displayed in red next to the upgrade options link.

I have an order number and receipt from paypal, and I can see the amount on my card when I login to my credit card's account.