Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 08-19-2019, 08:15 AM

Default FS. Avid Pro Tools | HDX + HD OMNI COMPLETE SETUP

I’m selling my protools HDX system.
Consisting of a Mac Pro 5,1 2010 3.2 ghz 32 gb ram-120gb ssd system drive in OWC mount. 3 empty drive mounts. Nice mac 23”cinema display included. AVID HDX card. Avid OMNI interface-immaculate. 12' digilink cable.
Protools HD11 perpetual license on ILOK key or can transfer ownership in line with AVID protocol. This can then be upgraded to the current version 2019.6 (perpetual) for $850 or £700 with an upgrade code, or traded in for a subscription for even less if that's the way you want to go.
Clean install of osx 10.10.5 which is the recommended system for PT11, but I had it running with High Sierra and it was fine. Very solid system-ready to go or could form the basis of an even more powerful setup if required. All in excellent condition.
Collection from London preferred for the avoidance of any shipping miss-haps.

£5500

Currently selling new in the UK at £7699 -Without the computer, so over £2000 saving.