Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 11-22-2021, 03:21 PM

Default Pro Tools Expert "Sounds for Structure Free" Presets - Anyone Have Them?

Hey guys! I was wondering if some people could assist in finding/preserving an old Pro Tools sample pack.

The Pro Tools Expert / "AIR Users" website formerly had a patch bay where you could download a large pack of free sounds, for the Structure Free sampler. My friends and I used some of these sounds in the past, though the sounds seem to have disappeared and are archived nowhere on the internet.
The sample pack in question can be found here http://web.archive.org/web/201305310...ee-sounds-list

A previous poster, Excalibur624, has managed to find/recover a chunk of these sounds, but there are many more still missing. If anyone can help preserve these old sounds, we (and possibly others) would be extremely grateful!
Old 11-23-2021, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Expert "Sounds for Structure Free" Presets - Anyone Have Them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voup View Post
Hey guys! I was wondering if some people could assist in finding/preserving an old Pro Tools sample pack.

The Pro Tools Expert / "AIR Users" website formerly had a patch bay where you could download a large pack of free sounds, for the Structure Free sampler. My friends and I used some of these sounds in the past, though the sounds seem to have disappeared and are archived nowhere on the internet.
The sample pack in question can be found here http://web.archive.org/web/201305310...ee-sounds-list

A previous poster, Excalibur624, has managed to find/recover a chunk of these sounds, but there are many more still missing. If anyone can help preserve these old sounds, we (and possibly others) would be extremely grateful!

I have to check, but I may have that entire library. Haven't used them in a long while, so I won't swear to it. But I will check when I'm back in my studio. If I do have them, I'll let you know.

Old 12-07-2021, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Expert "Sounds for Structure Free" Presets - Anyone Have Them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
I have to check, but I may have that entire library. Haven't used them in a long while, so I won't swear to it. But I will check when I'm back in my studio. If I do have them, I'll let you know.
Hey Donald! It's been about two weeks, so I thought I'd post a reminder here. Any updates on the sounds so far?
Old 12-19-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voup View Post
Hey Donald! It's been about two weeks, so I thought I'd post a reminder here. Any updates on the sounds so far?

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to post back on this. I did check and unfortunately I don't have this library. SO sorry.