Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 04-16-2022, 04:07 AM

Default Avid Artist Mix - Touch input not working as it should

Hi everyone,

I've had my Avid Artist Mix for less than 2 years. In the first few months the faders were kinda inconsistent, but still usable, but these past few months the unit has been acting weird lately.

During test mode:
For some reason, when touching the knobs and faders, the light that indicates that touch is on is working in reverse.(?) When touching a fader, the light turns off and I can't register fader inputs, the light stays turned off when I let go. When you move them without triggering the touch (while light is off) they move the adjacent fader as it should.

Also knobs dont register touch most of the time. Any tips?

I can send a video of it because I'm not sure I can explain it in coherent words.