Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24

Old 08-26-2022, 09:05 AM

Default Best way to bring in a Zoom Audio into D Command

I'd appreciate any suggestions of the best way to do this:
I need to get a audio feed off my Focusrite box I'm using to connect for Zoom calls into the D-Command so the vo talent can listen to their direction. I've just currently have been using an external mic and opening the talkback when they are directing direct of the laptop.
I'm using channels 1& 2 output of Protools and C2 Main in the cue off my headphone amp, as a send into the Focusrite and down to the client.
Can I use a analog input off my 1/0's possible, but then I'd have a loop?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated if anyone have some experience.
Ken
Canada
Old 08-28-2022, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Best way to bring in a Zoom Audio into D Command

Source Nexus by Source elements. You put it as a plugin over an aux in Pro Tools, and set it as the in and out in Zoom audio settings. Then you send to the aux, it feeds zoom, and you have the aux's output routed to main out and cans and you and talent hear the people on zoom. It's like 10 bucks or something. I use it all the time when people want to listen in. There's also a high res web app for listen in and talking back, but it only works on chrome browser.