Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid Pro Mixing General Discussion

Old 11-02-2020, 07:26 AM

Default Pro Tools 2020 and Media Composer Satellite

Good morning! I just joined the forums and I hope I found the right forum to ask this.

We're about to start a mix for a large Christmas Production we put on last year. Video is rearranging the project for a better flow but unfortunately when the show was recorded some weird timecode issue happened and our TC is different than video's in the project.

My boss is wanting to link Pro Tools to the Media Composer project so that when they playback in MC it spits out LTC from the audio. It would help him when he's mixing the show as video is shifting pieces around.

We have it connected as a satellite system ok and we can display LTC from audio in Media Composer but is there a way for MC to broadcast the LTC when connected to PT?