Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2020, 10:22 PM

Default Can't seem to open "cloud project" created with Pro Tools First with Pro Tools

I just bought the full version of Pro Tools after using First for a few months and I have three projects located "in the cloud". They show up in my list of projects but when I try to open one I get a box that says "Looking for new versions on cloud...". That just hangs (I've waited for for up to 10 minutes).

I've read about the preference to save locally and not the cloud, but I've been collaborating and needed the cloud.

I am able to open a different project though (although it's been downloading for close to 20 minutes and it's just half way through the 86 revisions). What's up with that? That never happened in First.