Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2010, 06:26 AM

Exclamation Validateing my Por Tools

Hello Digidesign

Ive recently wantede to start useing you softwear, my stepdad brougt a old Pro Tool LE 7.4.2 for a few years ago, and it just startede to gather dust at his place, so he told me i could get it since im really in to this makeing music thing.

I got it a few days ago but want to validatet it on my MAC Os X, and he used windows Xp, when im trying to validate the softwear with the Mac Os X validation code inside my "Getting Startede Guide" -book but it just says its a invalidt key, witch im finding really concerning, is ite teal.ly possible that just if you dont uses the keys fast enough the keys will expiere, ive tryed fixing it for alot of days now, and im really getting tired of keep haveing problems with your softwear.

Is ther some possible way to make this work. ?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Validateing my Por Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopzen;
Hello Digidesign

Ive recently wantede to start useing you softwear, my stepdad brougt a old Pro Tool LE 7.4.2 for a few years ago, and it just startede to gather dust at his place, so he told me i could get it since im really in to this makeing music thing.

I got it a few days ago but want to validatet it on my MAC Os X, and he used windows Xp, when im trying to validate the softwear with the Mac Os X validation code inside my "Getting Startede Guide" -book but it just says its a invalidt key, witch im finding really concerning, is ite teal.ly possible that just if you dont uses the keys fast enough the keys will expiere, ive tryed fixing it for alot of days now, and im really getting tired of keep haveing problems with your softwear.

Is ther some possible way to make this work. ?