Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 AM

Default Transfuser (half time importing audio)

Hi
I've got this audio region in pro tools and I want to import it into Transfuser , but as soon as I do it it's tempo gets expanded (half time). This happens in every mode (drum, slice or stretch).
Any one has encountered with the same issue ?any work arrounds?
Thanks guys!

Luismi Valles
Old 02-03-2009, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Transfuser (half time importing audio)

Change the click value in your metronome in the transport, this should fix it. You can test this by auditioning the parts in Workspace and then altering the click value.

Founder of the Expert Sites.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:34 AM

Hi RUSSUK
Thanks, but what I meant is that I've recorded some audio in the edit window and plays alright with the transfuser tracks in the edit window,but when I want to import the audio into Transfuser and press play in transfuser's transport, the new audio track slows down half time. If I change the tempo to make the new audio track sound ok the other tracks sound double speed tempo obviously. I don't know if you get me.
Thanks

Luismi Valles
Old 02-08-2009, 04:41 AM

Hi,
I've just found what the problem was:Inside the slice/seq module (Transfuser) there is a "speed" button wich you can assign the speed of your sample to 1/2, 1/4, 1,8 etc...this way you can play your sample at double or half time or even more and your other tracks doesn't get affected.

Luismi Valles
Old 02-08-2009, 07:15 AM

Hello,

I've encountered the same issue.
I've noticed it was particularly with 1 bar loops shorter by at least one sample long.
Another workaround is to select the audio and to add few samples when you're selecting the audio to import.