Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2021, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Dark Theme file tweaks

No problem with the scroll bar - can distinguish between the 'button' you grab to scroll from the background. Then again I've set the contrast & brightness to make things easier to see. After working in dark mode since it came out (coupled with making my own changes to the dark mode file beyond what Avid gives us) I could never go back to classic mode again. I find it way too garish and bright that it hurts my eyes.

QAPLA!
Old 05-14-2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonchase View Post
Hi Mods,

For the record - I had a minor mod working where the clips were "classic" and everything else was dark mode. I persevered with it for a couple of months but I'm back to classic now. But I'm sure there's a tweak that would work for me.

Thanks
Hey! I know this is kind of an older thread but I was curious if I could get a file from someone that does exactly this. It drives me nuts that I can’t have classic UI PT clips in Dark mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-10-2022, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrehirlinger View Post
Hey! I know this is kind of an older thread but I was curious if I could get a file from someone that does exactly this. It drives me nuts that I can’t have classic UI PT clips in Dark mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would also love those file/feature. Classic regions and clips with dark mode UI.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr609 View Post
I would also love those file/feature. Classic regions and clips with dark mode UI.
What operating system do you use and what version of PT? The files I have are for OSX and for PT 2021.6. I don't know if they'll work in later versions of PT or OSX. Sorry but nothing for Windows.

QAPLA!
Old 08-10-2022, 08:03 PM

I just got a new MacBook Pro, so I'm on the latest version of macOS, and subsequently the latest version of PT. Full specs on my page should be correct. I'd love to give it a whirl, if you wouldn't mind sending the files.
Old 08-11-2022, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrehirlinger View Post
I just got a new MacBook Pro, so I'm on the latest version of macOS, and subsequently the latest version of PT. Full specs on my page should be correct. I'd love to give it a whirl, if you wouldn't mind sending the files.
As I said I don't know if my file will work for the latest version of PT and latest version of OSX. Avid made significant changes to the color file when they went from PT 2020 to PT 2021. So I have no doubt there are changes to the file in the current version of PT. Don't want to send it to you (it would have top be by way of email anyway) as I don't know what it would do to your system.

QAPLA!