Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 01-14-2021, 06:17 AM

Default Can’t locate new ASC number for replacement license

Hey all, thanks In advance for the help. I’ve seen multiple
people go through this but I can’t seem to find a solution. In short I need a replacement license for Pro tools. I lost my ilok, created an incident report and bought my ASC code. However, when i go to retrieve my code they send me one from 2012 from when I first bought pro tools. No matter what I can not find my new code. The site and email state that it should be in “not yet downloaded” in my account but I can’t find that folder anywhere. It is impossible for me to talk to avid without this code and it is extremely frustrating. I’m going to be locked
Out of my account on the 16th and I have a session that day!!!! If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!! Thanks.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:17 AM
Avid

Default Re: Can’t locate new ASC number for replacement license

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Raccc View Post
Hey all, thanks In advance for the help. I’ve seen multiple
people go through this but I can’t seem to find a solution. In short I need a replacement license for Pro tools. I lost my ilok, created an incident report and bought my ASC code. However, when i go to retrieve my code they send me one from 2012 from when I first bought pro tools. No matter what I can not find my new code. The site and email state that it should be in “not yet downloaded” in my account but I can’t find that folder anywhere. It is impossible for me to talk to avid without this code and it is extremely frustrating. I’m going to be locked
Out of my account on the 16th and I have a session that day!!!! If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!! Thanks.
Hi,
Please check your https://my.avid.com/products/notyetdownloaded
It might have not yet been activated.

Thanks
-Tope
Old 01-27-2021, 12:25 AM

This is a related question. I have bought an ASC for transfer of ownership, but can't find it anywhere in my account. I have checked notyetdownloaded and there is nothing there. I do have a record of the purchase of the ASC, but the ASC itself is nowhere to be found.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeneral_icecream View Post
This is a related question. I have bought an ASC for transfer of ownership, but can't find it anywhere in my account. I have checked notyetdownloaded and there is nothing there. I do have a record of the purchase of the ASC, but the ASC itself is nowhere to be found.
Hey Mate

Have you checked the trash folder of your email? Sometimes it tend to end up in there. Otherwise I will look into this asap. Lemme know

And welcome to the Community

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 01-27-2021, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Hey Mate

Have you checked the trash folder of your email? Sometimes it tend to end up in there. Otherwise I will look into this asap. Lemme know

And welcome to the Community
Thanks for responding. I've just looked in my spam folder and no there's nothing there other than spam, and nothing in my trash folder either.