Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Avid

Default Re: [Logic Pro 9 & Artist Mix] Incompatible EuCon version at initialization

Hey guys,

this incompatible version issue is intermittent and we continue to find a solution.

Mountain Lion, rMBP compato and other issues will be fixed in 2.7 currently in beta.

Foxis, I appreciate your direct and open dialog with me via email and on this forum and gearslutz.

Support works similar to our Pro Tools HD products. When you register your product, you get an ASC that is good for 2 phone calls, 10 web cases, and is good for 90 days from date of registration.

To submit feature requests and bug reports, we have a platform here:

http://protools.ideascale.com/a/idea...ussionID=11409

Best,
JC
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Avid

Default Re: [Logic Pro 9 & Artist Mix] Incompatible EuCon version at initialization

Does your mac go to sleep?

This can cause the issue.

http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/e...s.php?detail=5
Old 02-18-2013, 04:05 PM

Well, my uninstall/reinstall fix held for a few weeks on my Logic 9.1.8 / iMac / OSX 10.8.2, right until I updated another plugin. Then it went all haywire again. Fortunately I'm between projects right now so I can stand another uninstall/reinstall cycle.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:13 PM

Location: Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe

I loaded up my consoles today after a few weeks without using them.
One of my faders isn't responding anymore but the solo button and pan work.. I am not certain if it's due to that Logic bug or if it broke while I was not using it (I take very good care of my equipment and they do not accumulate dust) ...

It doesn't respond when linked with another fader either.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:42 AM

Is there a fader test mode you can try ?
Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM

Location: Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-euphonix View Post
Is there a fader test mode you can try ?
It works today so we have to conclude it's a driver/logic/ethernet issue and not an hardware issue.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:17 AM

for what it is worth, I am having this same problem on my iMac (i5).

This is very frustrating. I frequently launch Logic and my Avid Artist Mix does nothing. It doesn't respond. It just shows the horizontal rectangles in the track information window (as if I have switched away from Logic, even though Logic is the active application).

I have tried everything, including assigning a static IP to the Mix. Nothing works.

Hopefully Avid fixes this soon.