How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 AM

Default Eleven Rack User Rigs VIDEO - X-Mann & Friends

http://youtu.be/UQcbSFeuLHc

Hey Guys.......

I created an 11R video using only User Rigs downloaded from the 11R Presets site..........

None of the Rigs were altered by me (at all) & I used them "as is" to keep them true to what they really sound like when you download them.......You can get them ALL for FREE too...... ........Just looking at how the Amps & FX are set-up in each Rig can really teach you A LOT about how some sounds are achieved..........

I was surprised by how many GREAT RIGS are on this site........So I say "Thank you" to all of the Rig creators out there.......You know who you are.......

Enjoy the humor & tones of the 11R in action.........

ALL of the Live guitar audio is done just thru the camera mic........The opening song was done direct to Pro-Tools.......& ALL the tones that you are hearing are 11-Rack tones & FX ONLY (w/ the EXP pack) through-out this whole video........fwiw

This is only my 2nd video & w/ each one I'm learning more and getting better as I go..............The new one that's in process right now (w/ a SPECIAL Friend) will have direct Pro-Tools audio for all the Live video clips........Again....Just another step in the right direction.....(I hope) lol.........Enjoy!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack User Rigs VIDEO - X-Mann & Friends

X...I'm not even all the way through your video and had to come over to tell you how awesome it is that people like you are as active and helpful in this forum as you are. Great vid, great attitude, all around excellent. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianiac5150 View Post
X...I'm not even all the way through your video and had to come over to tell you how awesome it is that people like you are as active and helpful in this forum as you are. Great vid, great attitude, all around excellent. Thanks!
That's pretty darn cool of you to say this son........It means an awful lot to me to hear this......so....know that B........& it will fuel this next one......

I believe that the 11R is a great processor & so much more........It's gotten me into song writing, recording, listening to ones playing.....& now some guitar videos.....What an amazing learning tool......

These forums can teach so many things as well.......I've learned it all here....watching...reading & writing down what you guys are doing......I use VSA as my role model too.....That crazy cool cat is what I strive to be when I grow-up......lol

Glad you got a laugh out of this one....
Old 11-04-2011, 03:51 AM

Smile Re: Eleven Rack User Rigs VIDEO - X-Mann & Friends

Loved it ! great video X if I didn't already own an 11R I'd be buying one today after watching this video. Well done you did a great job and it looks ACE!

Superb !!!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscokid View Post
Loved it ! great video X if I didn't already own an 11R I'd be buying one today after watching this video. Well done you did a great job and it looks ACE!

Superb !!!
Thx Kid.......

The video was very fun to do...........I hope to keep moving forward w/ these things & entertain people along the way........That's the goal anyways....

C ya on 11-11-11........