Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 PM

Default Question about user created patches/rigs

Maybe it's because I am half awake and am supposed to getting up for work soon so I am missing something but is the a place to share user created patches?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Question about user created patches/rigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMannDann View Post
Maybe it's because I am half awake and am supposed to getting up for work soon so I am missing something but is the a place to share user created patches?
There is not an official place to upload/download Eleven Rack rigs to/from like you find with Amplitube for example.

But there are a few websites out there that have Eleven Rack rigs for download, some also offer upload.

The most popular site for uploading and downloading rigs to/from is

www.ElevenRackPresets.com

You can also look over the forum, some people host their own rigs and offer them for download through their websites or a direct link.

You can click the link in my signature to go to my Eleven Rack blog which has hundreds and hundreds of rigs that I make. There is also 11R tips and news there as well.

Since in your other post you indicated that you have Firmware version 1.0.3, that would mean you CANNOT use rigs that require the ERXP. If a rig(s) require the ERXP, it is usually indicated by the uploader in the description.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 01-11-2013, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Question about user created patches/rigs

Thank you again Benoni. I actually stumble across that site the other night. I just thought that there would be an official site too. I will definately check your link out too. Thanks again - Dann