Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2016, 09:35 AM

Default Missing buttons? Close without saving session and Missing files "skip all"

I'm trying to find buttons that respond to two situations that happen all the time for me. They show up on modal windows so I feel like there should be someway to respond with other options than just "cancel" or "ok"

First is how to skip trying to link files on "Missing Files" which pops up on opening sessions. I'd love to get to "Skip All" as an option. Seems like OK is the only thing you can press from the Control or Dock to get past this screen (cancel doesn't even work on this screen)

Second is when closing a session, often I don't want to save anything. Only options I get are "OK" which saves the session or "Cancel" which doesn't close the session. The third button on the screen: "Don't Save" doesn't seem to have a corresponding button.

Wondering if anyone can either point me to the right button (or soft key page) or list their workaround. I'm trying to get away from mousing as much as possible.