Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 AM

Default Can't import video when frame rate not the same as the current one

Can't import video when frame rate not the same as the current one, but actually I killed/deleted the whole thing related to the previous video.

So my first video track is 23.98 frame, then I delete it, also in the Tracks (left of PT), then I select to import another video track which is 24 frame, and I still get "Can't import the selected video file because it does not have the same frame rate as the current video in the session"
Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 AM

Question Re: Can't import video when frame rate not the same as the current one

Did you delete the original video you had imported from the clip list? If not, delete the original video you had imported from the clip list and then try to import this second video file.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Can't import video when frame rate not the same as the current one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Technician View Post
Did you delete the original video you had imported from the clip list? If not, delete the original video you had imported from the clip list and then try to import this second video file.
+1

For whatever reason, if the video still exists in the clip list (on right side), whether it's on the timeline or not, it will not import a new video at different frame rate.