Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid Pro Mixing General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2021, 11:04 AM

Default MTRX Studio tuning v MTRX SQP card

I'm thinking of upgrading from my MTRX Studio to a full MTRX. I have already gotten a tuning by Dolby for my room. Does anyone know if I can take my entire DADMan profile, including the tuning for my room and just import it and use in on a MTRX? I understand that both the MTRX studio and MTRX use the exact same DADman software but is there any difference between how it might translate between the MTRX Studio tuning software and the MTRX SPQ card?