Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 09-18-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Audio suite doesn\'t process handles??

Hi

I am trying to process a large amount of regions with audio suite, the normalizer to be precise. This will really help me do the job I need to do which is mix a long project FAST. The trouble is that the new regions created no longer have the handles that they had before so no trimming is possible after processing.

I fiddled around with the "playlist" and "region list" parameters in the audio suite window without any success.

Can't I process whol disk files?

Many thanks
Old 09-18-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Audio suite doesn\'t process handles??

Quote:
The trouble is that the new regions created no longer have the handles that they had before so no trimming is possible after processing.
Indeed, it would be so great if Audiosuite created handles.