Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 12-05-2022, 07:06 AM

Default Avid control and avid dock softkey issue

I been having an issue for the longest time. My soft key bar won’t show on the Avid Control app. Despite having the latest update on MacBook pro (Eucon software) and on my iPhone(avid control). I’m not sure if it’s because I am trying to do this on a iPhone. I also have transport/soft keys visible in the avid control settings. I have tried every single thing. Uninstalling Eucon preferences and apps on the MacBook and deleting the app on the iPhone and reinstalling them with no luck. I am able to see the 12 physical soft keys on the avid dock light up at times (I see soft key colors) when i focus on and off another window not the daw which is pro tools in this case, when I go back to pro tool I lose them. this also happen when I’m in logic pro.m, but I never get the soft keys to show up on the avid control app even when they are showing on the avid dock the 12 physical soft keys buttons. Another weird problem is when I open the avid control and it connects to the dock I lose the blue lights from the avid dock soft keys. I used to own a iPad Pro couple years back which I sold…and I did encounter this problem before I believe up until after the euCon v3.7 update. Hopefully you can help me fix this once and for all. Let me know what information do you need, I can provide anything videos, pictures. Hope this helps narrow down the culprit.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:22 AM
Avid

Default Re: Avid control and avid dock softkey issue

The softkeys are too small to be useful on phone screens so don't show.