Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2006, 09:51 PM

Default Re: 7.3 Will Not Run On My Machine At Alll! HELLLLP!!!

Quote:
Here's something I've never understood: Why, when users post that something like the 7.3 update doesn't work on their system, others that have it working fine become snobby and have attitude and don't believe the users that are having trouble. 7.3 is working fine on my system BUT there are obviously multiple users who are having issues. This forum is here to help not hinder. Let's help the poor guy and not piss him off more! It can be really frustrating when several thousand dollars worth of equipment doesn't work properly.
Listen,

I was attempting to help the guy . We need system specs to in order to ascertain the problem, and recommend the solution. There's nothing snobby about it. Let me see...you've had 7 posts. You might want to look at how many people I've helped before you assume something about my attitude. I come here, and offer my help for free. (I get paid 80 bucks per hour to do this same thing on site.)

I'll tell you what...I'll jump out of this thread, and go and help someone else.

You can sort this out for him.

And yes...I've "cracked it"

G5 Dual 1.8 /1.5 Gb Ram
OSX 10.4.7
PT LE 7.3 cs1
DIGI 002
Waves Ren
Sony Bundle
Soundtoys-arama
NI Komplete 3