Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > MBOX Studio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2023, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Speaker out question

Yes, I thought it odd when you mentioned it was a 3 ring connector hence me saying it was a TRRS. I just assumed your AT headphones had a mic attached to them.

Sounds like they’re similar to what I have seen so I would check the locking part of it. There should be a small stripe where it would line up when twisted to the right position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2023, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Speaker out question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
Yes, I thought it odd when you mentioned it was a 3 ring connector hence me saying it was a TRRS. I just assumed your AT headphones had a mic attached to them.

Sounds like they’re similar to what I have seen so I would check the locking part of it. There should be a small stripe where it would line up when twisted to the right position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but the Headphone has a problem with no right ear audio when using wired but work beautifully in bluetooth mode. I am going to contact them tomorrow. I never noticed if it had that problem or not when I bought them several months ago because I bought them for Bluetooth Capability. My American Audio Wired headphones are working good so I will probably just stick with them. I originally wanted to have bluetooth capability but hadn't thought about latency issues so that nixed that.
Pro Tools Studio 2022.12